Welcome to Mayfield House, a residential care home in Surrey
Mayfield House is a 19th century home, set in its own grounds in Surrey.
With friendly staff on hand to provide a real 'second home' for relatives who need a little more care and attention as they grow older.
Great care has been taken with the decor and furnishings to provide a homely atmosphere. There are fitted carpets throughout, and comfortable, superbly-upholstered easy chairs. The pleasant, sunny reception rooms provide a place to relax, meet for meals - or simply pass the time of day.
Private bed-sitting rooms for quiet and privacy
- For comfort and privacy, all residents have their own room, arranged as a bed-sitting room.
- Residents are welcome to bring their own small pieces of furniture to create a reassuring, homely haven.
- Rooms are connected to a 24 hour nurse call system to summon help if required. All have a hand wash basin, and most rooms are en-suite.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room or guest bedrooms on request from 7am, so residents can start the day in a leisurely fashion.
- Morning coffee is served at 11.00am, either in the sitting room, or if the weather is warm and sunny, on the patio in the pretty garden.
- Lunch is served at 12.45pm.
- During the afternoon, residents enjoy afternoon tea with home-made cakes. A light supper is served during the early evening, and a warm drink on retiring rounds off the day.
- Mayfield House prides itself on providing home-cooked food with choice of two main meals at lunch and supper followed by desert and cheese board accompanied by glass of sherry, fruit juice, fresh salads and fruits always available.
Menu changes are made following residents suggested choices for the summer and winter menu.
Hot and cold beverages are available at all times.
Medical care, chiropody and hairdressing
- Residents can remain registered with their own doctor, or can be registered with a local NHS or private doctor of their choice if they prefer.
- A chiropodist visits Mayfield House regularly, as does a hairdresser, we take every care that residents do not need to walk or travel far for day-to-day needs.
- Qualified staff are in attendance 24 hours a day.
Visitors are welcome at Mayfield House at any time. If you wish to join your relatives for lunch in the dining room, you will be made very welcome.
Individual care and attention, luxurious warm accommodation, perfect peace and privacy - that's Mayfield House Care Home
It's difficult these days to find a real 'second home' for parents and older relatives where the setting, accommodation, staff and facilities are all of the highest standard.
At Mayfield House we believe we've accomplished just this. Our friendly staff delight in making this a residential care home where residents feel safe, secure, cared for and loved.
The company is congenial at Mayfield House. New residents are made welcome from the very first day. They feel at home and make new friends and often discover a new zest for life.
If you would like to visit Mayfield House. to look round, see the rooms, talk to the staff without obligation - please telephone Walton on Thames 01932 229390.
We will be delighted to hear from you.
Registered with Surrey Social Services for 33 residents. Fully insured -Fire Authority Approved. Nurse call system.
29 Mayfield Road
Walton on Thames
Telephone: Walton on Thames 01932 229390
Contact us for more information about our services.